NORMAN, OK. – March 30, 2010 – Agio Technology, a firm specializing in managed IT services for hedge funds, has recently opened its headquarters with plans of adding more than 40 new jobs in 2010. Agio’s headquarters are located at Three Partners Place on the University of Oklahoma Research Campus. The Norman Economic Development Coalition (NEDC) has been instrumental in assisting Agio with sourcing key local talent and securing office space.
- Agio Technology Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC1) Examination
- Bart McDonough Honored in Fifth-Annual MSPmentor 250
- Agio Technology Adds Veteran Business Development Executives
- Agio Technology Sponsors Boston Hedge Fund Group and Symposium
- Agio Technology Measures Employee Satisfaction Using Thinkfuse