NEW YORK – Sept. 28—Agio Technology, a provider of managed IT services for premier hedge funds, today announced that it will kick off the Agio iPad Challenge for hedge funds, beginning on October 1 through November 30. The purpose of the Agio iPad Challenge is to collect hard data on how the iPad is used in the hedge fund space. Agio’s iPad Challenge participants include funds ranging from $50 million to $1 billion AUM.
- Agio Technology Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC1) Examination
- Bart McDonough Honored in Fifth-Annual MSPmentor 250
- Agio Technology Adds Veteran Business Development Executives
- Agio Technology Sponsors Boston Hedge Fund Group and Symposium
- Agio Technology Measures Employee Satisfaction Using Thinkfuse