NORMAN, OK – Oct. 19, 2010 – Three University of Oklahoma students are putting their academic skills to real-world use at Norman-based Agio Technology, a provider of managed IT services for premier hedge funds. The company has shown significant growth since it opened its doors in January 2010. Agio currently has 50 employees and has opened satellite offices in New York, Connecticut, and Hong Kong.
- Agio Technology Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC1) Examination
- Bart McDonough Honored in Fifth-Annual MSPmentor 250
- Agio Technology Adds Veteran Business Development Executives
- Agio Technology Sponsors Boston Hedge Fund Group and Symposium
- Agio Technology Measures Employee Satisfaction Using Thinkfuse